GreenRoad is looking for an Automotive /Electronics/SW Engineer for our in-vehicle team. Your work will focus on developing our vehicle health solution focusing on communication with the J1939/OBDII CAN-BUS, receiving and storing the data from our customers’ vehicles, develop presentation techniques, and creating smart tools.
- Automotive Engineer, Electrical Engineer or a Software Engineer from a known University
- At least 2 years of experience in developing data-driven solutions. Juniors who graduated with honors will be accepted as well
- Knowledge in SQL – a Must
- Experience and understanding of vehicle communication protocols – a big advantage.
- Knowledge in Scripting Languages -an advantage
- Knowledge in C# – an advantage
- Knowledge in Python – an advantage
- Knowledge in Data Analysis -an advantage
- Experience in technical writing and execution of technical investigation reports
- High-level English – Must
- Self-learning ability of complex technical material
- The ability to work while having multiple tasks and stressful schedules.