The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for DevOps areas within the R&D department.
You will support R&D effort to deliver high quality product to production environment as fast as possible.
To achieve that, one will have the following key responsibilities:
- Management of the entire CI CD activity.
- Management of Development and Test environments, including any related automation.
- Support automated workflows that relate to monitoring, logging and other topics that will make Greenroad cloud production ready.
- Bachelor of degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Software Engineering, or any other relevant Engineering degree.
- Background in development & mastery in any one OO language (i.e. Python/C#/Java).
- Basic knowledge of Design Patterns and best practice programming.
- Basic knowledge of Docker Containers/Kubernetes.
- Basic knowledge of how to work with AWS and/or Azure Cloud services.
- Basic knowledge of GIT.
- Strong familiarity with scripting languages a MUST (any will do PowerShell or Bash).
- Strong familiarity of working with the Agile process and best practices.
- Strong familiarity with CI/CD structure using any of the tools on market (i.e. Jenkins/GitLab/Azure DevOps).
- Experience in both Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience in distributed systems within Cloud platforms.
- Good knowledge in Version control, CI / CD concepts and Automation.
- High self-learning skills and good level of English.
- Has wide view of the system & “out of the box” thinking to resolve complex issues.
- Patient and has good chemistry attitude to the surround him.
- Strives to best practices as much as possible and be able to explain & justify them.
- Be open for feedback.
- Familiarity with monitoring.
- Familiarity with VMWare/ESXi.
- Experience in Linux/Unix Administration.
- Familiarity with .Net Core/Standard.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps YAML pipelines + templating
- Experience in Data Tier Application Package (DACPAC).
- Experience in NoSQL DBs.