Legal Assistant at Lumeon
Boston, MA, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
This position is a part time position, for 3.5 days per week, reporting to the Director of Legal. You will be responsible for providing support to relieve and assist the Director of Legal with various administrative tasks. You will be expected to work individually and as part of the team, researching and understanding the company requirements to ensure that all documents are accurately executed, fully compliant and that deadlines are successfully met.
- Assisting with legal research
- Proofreading contracts and other legal documents
- Drafting correspondence with clients/vendors and other parties.
- Managing contract approval process to ensure client/vendor compliance via Salesforce
- Assisting in the maintenance and management of contract database on Box and ensuring that records are kept up to date
- Liasing with accountants and ensuring that federal and state records are kept up to date.
- Managing legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
- Managing signatures for contracts and other documents via Docusign
- Organising meetings
- Taking meeting minutes
Essential Experience and Skills
- Ability to work well individually and as part of an international team,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Comfortable handling large work load under time constraints,
- Strong organisational skills,
- Interpersonal skills,
- High level of discretion with confidential matters,
- Good computer skills,
- Ability to prioritise
- Good research skills
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience working in legal admin
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with Salesforce and Box.
- Good knowledge of US law and the US legal system,
- Familiarity with Massachusetts state law
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.