Paralegal at Lumeon
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
This position is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Legal. You will be responsible for providing support to relieve and assist the Director of Legal with various tasks. You will be expected to work individually and as part of the legal team, researching and understanding company legal requirements to ensure that all documents are accurately executed, fully compliant with the law and that deadlines are successfully met.
- Undertaking detailed research on complex US and UK regulations and laws, such as those relating to healthcare;
- Drafting and maintaining UK SaaS contracts and legal documents, such as order forms, terms and conditions, and company policies;
- Managing UK SaaS contract renewals and keeping up to date with the UK sales opportunities
- Reviewing and negotiating sales contracts, working closely with the UK sales team;
- Assisting with any general legal queries and requests relating to UK law;
- Drafting correspondence with clients/vendors and other parties;
- Managing legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence.
- Assisting with company secretarial duties including drafting board resolutions, preparing companies house forms,
- Drafting option agreements and assisting with the issuance and exercise of Lumeon share options.
Essential Experience and skills:
- Ability to work well and efficiently individually and as part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Comfortable handling large workload under pressure;
- Strong organisational and time management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- High level of discretion with confidential matters;
- Good IT skills;
- Ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines;
- Ability to manage competing demands;
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and different levels of the organisation;
- Excellent legal research skills;
- LLB honours law degree.
Preferred experience and skills:
- Experience working in legal admin;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Good understanding of US law and the US legal system
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.