Lead SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) at Lumeon
Denver, CO, US
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform.
The successful candidate will be an experienced automation tester and team leader who possesses excellent problem-solving skills and has a diverse set of technical skills both in manual and automated software testing. They have been there and done that when it comes to automation frameworks. They must be a strong communicator and structured individual with excellent attention to detail. They must have the ability to develop effective working relationships with all areas of the business. The role will be the first member of a team tasked with collaborating with manual testing, development and solutions teams to deliver value through increasing automated test coverage, which is a key business strategy.
- Play an active role in Agile as well as traditional SDLC planning processes and define Test Cases from written requirements and User Stories
- Train, guide and mentor other members of the Lumeon QA team in automation best practices
- Automate test workflows using Selenium 2.0 Webdriver / TestNG (Java) / Cucumber (BDD)
- Definition and execution of manual tests as needed
- Show innovation in your approach to automated testing
- Identify, characterize and report software defects found to the development and/or Solution Architecture teams
- Be part of a cross functional team, who collectively take responsibility for the deliverables and quality
- Contribute to the continued improvement of the QA test strategy and process
- Contribute to the maintenance of the Jenkins build system
- Significant QA experience focused mainly on automation
- Experience creating end-to-end automated tests for web-based applications
- Strong knowledge in implementing, maintaining and revolving automation frameworks
- Experience leading teams of manual and automated test resources
- Expertise in analyzing test results and ability to effectively triage defects identified during regression runs
- Strong knowledge of setting up and maintaining a CI (Jenkins) system using a master / slave architecture.
- Experience managing automation backlogs in Jira or similar + automation strategy roadmaps
- Unix/Linux exposure and ability to create scripts [shell/perl/python)
- Understand Agile along with BDD. Be able to work within both Agile and Waterfall frameworks
- Strong knowledge of using source control systems (GIT)
- Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL for Data Fixtures
- Experience in writing REST API automation using python and robot framework.
- Understand how to implement and maintain Selenium Grid
- Understanding of Containerisation (Docker or equivalent) and using VM’s
Qualifications / Key Skills
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Expert with Selenium 2.0. (5yr+)
- STQB certified
- Expert using Ubuntu and RHEL
- Fluency in English (written/oral)
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.