Interested in joining an organization that is being recognized for the evolution of its products and the impact this has on clinical trial recruitment? Here at Antidote, we dare to change the status quo when it comes to helping match patients to clinical trials. We aim to accelerate the breakthroughs of new treatments by bridging the gap between medical research and the people who need them.
We are a team of ~ 40 people, with dramatic growth plans and exciting projects to deliver in 2021. We are looking for a seasoned leader to join us as a Senior Director - Strategic Accounts.
This is a newly created role and your specific responsibilities will evolve over time, especially as our organization evolves to the needs and priorities of the Patient Recruitment and Clinical Trial arena.
This role is fully remote with a preference for candidates based in the eastern time zone in the United States.
The position reports to the Exec VP of Business Development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving the overall growth of the Antidote business in a select set of Top-Tier Life Sciences Accounts, by building long term strategic alignment with your customers
- Leading the full sales process from prospecting, preparing for and conducting sales meetings, contract negotiations and ultimately closing sales with top Life Sciences clients.
- Building and expanding relationships with decision-makers within multiple functional groups, broadly across the client enterprise by being viewed as a trusted advisor.
- Developing short-term and long-term strategies and tactics for building opportunities within your client base. Executing those strategies to build a strong and sustainable project pipeline.
- Nurturing relationships and directly selling to various stakeholders such as clinical operations, procurement, digital, innovation, medical, etc.
- Proactively developing and proposing clinical trial related solutions that directly address the unique challenges that each client faces.
- Soliciting input from your customer base and conveying client and market needs to Antidote’s product development team to inform roadmap and strategy decisions.
- Presenting needs-based solutions and high-quality responses to RFPs – from contextual understanding through to research approach and pricing.
- Maintaining administrative tasks associated with the Senior Director - Strategic Accounts role including: input on sales pipeline reporting, sales forecasting, account planning and maintenance of corporate CRM information.
- Natural and supportive client partner
- Deep understanding of, and the ability to navigate through, the complexities of global Life Sciences clinical operations and the associated applications used to conduct clinical research/trials
- Possess strong domain knowledge associated with clinical trials, clinical research, and related-data/analytics and services
- Possess a “Start-up mentality” - Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Deep understanding of digital engagement including outreach strategies, data utilization, tracking techniques and project optimization through data analysis.
- Successful track record of selling to decision-makers within large, complex Life Sciences clients.
- 5+ years experience successfully selling clinical trial-related services to pharmaceutical manufacturers.
- Extensive experience working for a start-up, scale-up organization.
- Experience of working within a Clinical Operations organization is required.
- Experience with multi-channel, digital patient recruitment.
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly with Sourcing/Procurement groups within large Life Sciences companies.
- Experience in selling long term, recurring revenue programs (SaaS, or project based).
- Ability to sell at a consultative level, developing deep and sustained client relationships based upon value.
- Technical proficiency with PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, and experience in using CRM tools.
Frequent travel will be required (post Covid) to client meetings and industry conferences, mainly in the US but occasional European travel might be required.
- Health insurance subsidy
- Monthly wellbeing subsidy
- Remote working stipend and home setup allowance
- Stock options
- 22 days holiday plus Federal Days
- Your birthday off
- Discretionary performance related bonus
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Antidote is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.