Interested in joining an organization that’s being recognized for the evolution of its products and the impact this has on clinical trial recruitment? Read on for more…..
There’s a problem with medical research today
- More than 80% of medical research is delayed due to a lack of participants
- There’s no good way for patients to find clinical trials that are right for them
- The cost of these delays to patients and to researchers is too high
Antidote is on a mission to solve this problem by transforming the way patients and researchers connect.
We’ve perfected precision recruitment to help sponsors fill trials faster and we’ve made the process of finding trials much easier for patients thanks to our smart Match search engine.
We’re a team of 40 people, with dramatic growth plans and exciting projects to deliver over the next few years.
We are looking to strengthen our sales team with the addition of a Director of Business Development. Reporting to the Exec VP of Business Development and joining an existing team of 2, this person will help to accelerate the commercial growth of the business with sponsors and CROs.
**This is a key role for the business and industry experience is required - preference will be given to candidates with CRO, Pharma and/or Patient Recruitment Trial experience.**
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Engaging in prospecting and identifying potential new business targets, and following up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Growing and managing a robust pipeline (using Salesforce) from lead generation to closing, by ensuring discipline in qualification and velocity of opportunities
- Consistently meet company defined quarterly and annual Sales Targets.
- Leading the engagement of assigned accounts, being able to work at all levels of client organization to maximize value generation
- Developing and submitting proposals, including pricing development through collaboration with internal colleagues
- Preparing sales collateral and reviewing legal documents
- Developing relevant Account-based Strategic Plans designed to “land and expand” in Top Tier accounts
- Tracking and sharing progress through SalesForce
- Maintaining deep and current industry experience and contacts through consumption of relevant news and networking activities
- Working closely with Business Development and Commercial Operations teams to support sales plan objectives
- At least 5 years Sales experience, ideally in a clinical operations or other healthcare setting
- Demonstrated success working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment in either a growth sector or start-up company
- Consistent achievement of sales goals as an individual contributor selling complex services or technology into Pharmaceutical Clinical Operations/R&D teams - with a strong track record to support this
- Strong industry reputation and ideally good knowledge of clinical trial businesses
- Proven track record of closing multiple new strategic accounts every year
- Demonstrable results in growing revenue with existing clients
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and client engagement skills – personable yet structured and concise
- Comfort with attending and presenting at conferences and industry events
- A well-organized, highly flexible and self-motivated character, comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a larger team
- Analytical skills – comfortable translating clinical research and insights into pricing recommendations
- Accustomed to using CRM tools (preferably SalesForce) on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a life sciences, technical or healthcare related field
Frequent travel will be required (post Covid) to client meetings and industry conferences, mainly in the US but occasional European travel might be required.
- Competitive base and commission structure
- Full benefits package including medical and 401k (with company contribution)
- Generous stock options
- 22 days PTO plus Federal Days and your birthday day off
- Monthly wellbeing subsidy
- Remote working expense and equipment subsidy
The best ideas are often the least expected and require new ways of thinking; that’s why our teams at Antidote are made up of an incredible range of talented people. Antidote is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.