Business Development Sales Executive at Lumeon
Remote / United States of America
Lumeon provides Care Pathway Management (CPM) solutions that enable healthcare organizations to efficiently coordinate healthcare delivery and quickly launch next-generation care experiences. Its industry-leading automation platform acts as the ‘auto-pilot’ for healthcare delivery, automatically handling routine care tasks, communicating with patients along the way, while assisting care teams to focus their time on those most at risk. Care teams are prompted to make decisions, take control and intervene when required. Lumeon’s CPM platform also seamlessly integrates and compliments provider investments in their Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
More than 70 progressive health systems in the USA and Europe have deployed Lumeon’s multi-award-winning platform. Lumeon has been recognized in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2021. We offer competitive salaries, a generous benefits package and an amazing company culture with frequent Zoom company events and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Lumeon is seeking a highly motivated U.S. Business Development Sales Executive focusing on Patient Access. You will join our rapidly growing team, building on some recent significant customer growth. You will have full business development responsibility across a large geographic region (East Coast or West Coast) where you already have established relationships and can excel in your sales capacity. You will have experience selling digital health solutions and into Patient Access, Scheduling, and Administrative functions into medium and large-sized hospitals, ambulatory centers, surgery centers, medical groups, and beyond. You are based from home and a frequent traveler, being based near a major airport hub. In addition to client meetings, occasional trips for internal meetings at our headquarters in Boston and London are required.
- Accountable for all new business development activities in the region.
- Brings a rolodex of relevant client relationships.
- Able to pitch clearly and concisely the Lumeon value proposition.
- Challenger sales orientation, educating clients about the uniqueness of Lumeon.
- Autonomously works to develop own sales funnel.
- Works with Marketing lead development team for hot pursuit of new sales leads.
- Meticulously qualifies deals and efficiently drives the sales cycle forward.
- Is deeply familiar with Salesforce.com and funnel reporting.
- Regularly creates and updates a Territory Business Plan.
- Communicates effectively with Lumeon teams members.
- Maintains effective business development plans, pipeline and forecasts.
- You are highly motivated to achieve sales targets.
- You are highly respected and trusted by the clients you work with.
- You are a problem solver.
- You effectively direct and choreograph company resources to achieve your goals.
- You are an expert at identifying and working with key client stakeholders.
- You are focused on activities that add value and avoiding those that do not.
- You are determined and persistent in achieving your targets.
- You have a delightful demeanor and are a good fit for Lumeon’s cultural values.
- You maintain the highest standards of integrity and respect for co-workers, customers, and prospects.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with Patient Access software products and solutions.
- You will have at least 5 years of experience working with some of the following: hospitals, ambulatory centers, surgery centers, and physician medical groups.
- You will be comfortable presenting the company to C-level executives.
- You have proven business development credentials with relationship and solution selling experience.
- You have experience quickly identifying client needs and intelligently positioning solutions to address them, leveraging team members to support you.
- You have 5+ years of digital health experience, preferably introducing new solutions.
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent; MBA preferred, but not required.
- Track record of success in building relationships and presenting to C-Level.
- Excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel, potentially 40% of the time.
- Demonstrated success working responsibly and effectively from a home office.
- Effective time management, and prioritization skills.
- Good computer skills (Internet, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, CRM Programs).
- Good driving, credit, and personal records.
Lumeon Benefits & Perks
- Healthcare plans. Company contribution rate: 80% for employee only or family plan
- Medical waiver allowance $500 a month for those who opt out of our medical plan
- Flexible work environment
- Manager support for well-being
- 15 days PTO, plus 5 sick days
- 4 paid Lumeon Care days for personal, family or community care
- 10 paid national holidays
- Pre-tax commuting options
- 401(k) with 5% match
- Parental leave: 10 weeks of paid leave to recover from childbirth. 2 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with a new baby.
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Supplemental life and AD&D insurance
- Legal assistance
- Accident insurance
- Critical illness insurance
- Hospital indemnity insurance
- Working culture based on trust and collaboration: high level of autonomy (88% of our people said that they have the freedom to choose how to best perform their job) and high level of collaboration (94% of our people said It is easy to ask other members of their team for help.). For more on our culture, please check our careers page.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.