Cambridge Touch Technologies Ltd. (“CTT”), recognised as a 2021 Best Startup in Cambridge, UK, as well as one of only 22 European companies named to the 2020 EE Times Silicon 100, is a fast growing and exciting company combining touch, AI, cloud, and edge technologies into its market leading UltraTouch location and force sensing solution. Founded in 2011 as a spin out from the University of Cambridge, and based on the world-renowned Cambridge Science Park, CTT develops and commercialises its patented technology for next generation smart devices and surfaces. Backed by multinational strategic and venture capital investors, and with a strong international team in Asia, Europe and the US, the company is entering an exciting growth stage within our target verticals of consumer electronics, automotive, industrial, and medical markets.
For this role, we are looking for an ASIC AMS Verification Engineer with a minimum of three years’ relevant experience, and ideally who will have undertaken both design and verification roles during career.
The key skills and qualities required are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronic Engineering (or similar) to at least 2.1 level, or equivalent practical experience
- At least three years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in requirements management and verification / electronic test plans
- Analogue circuit specification / design / verification pre and post layout. Types of blocks would be amplifier, ADC, LDO’s, level shifters etc
- Analogue block verification (multiple circuits / digital interface)
- Highly versed / expert in analogue verification techniques
- Expertise creating and using real-numbered analogue behavioural models in SystemVerilog (or equivalent language)
- Strong skills in testbench / model / checker creation, constrained random testing, and debugging
- Experience using Cadence / Mentor analogue tool flows
- Excellent spoken and written English, with clear communication skills and an understanding of good documentation practices
- Able to work with minimal supervision, including remotely
Beneficial skills (not essential) may involve
- Master’s degree or higher in a related field
- System on Chip (SoC) development / verification
- Experience of digital-on-top verification
- Experience of TSMC and / or Global Foundries analogue processes and knowledge of automotive process
- Formal requirements capture tool experience is highly desirable e.g. Visure, Jama, Doors
- Experience of working in start-up company would be an advantage
Envisaged duties will include:
- Contributing to overall SoC verification strategy including coverage reporting
- Creating analogue block and sub block verification plans including documentation
- Creating test benches / scripts / regression and where appropriate coverage reports
- Executing verification plans and identifying root causes. Working with designers to identify and rectify issues
The candidate must be prepared to get hands-on and work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with a passionate team of engineers. The candidate should possess a strong motivation for start-up culture and success through stock options. There is an excellent potential for professional growth and financial gain.
At Cambridge Touch Technologies Ltd we ensure that our staff receive a competitive rate salary, along with an attractive benefits package.