We are looking for a Customer Success Programme Manager in a permanent role. You’ll be passionate about being the voice of the customer, adept at designing and executing programmes that deliver customer value and align with the product strategy, and ensure overall effectiveness of the Customer Success team.
The role requires high levels of collaboration with other key functions such as product management, product development, machine learning, data science, research, business development, operations and finance for successful delivery.
We are seeking a highly motivated professional with a proven track record of successfully delivering projects and programmes of work into major customer accounts.
The role reports to Chief Financial and Operating Officer.
What will you be responsible for?
- Own customer programmes end-to-end and lead the cross-functional programme team internally/externally from ideation to execution, including proofs of concept, requirements-gathering, solution design, solution development and solution delivery, and ensure to achieve project KPIs such as schedule, specification, quality, budget and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the primary voice of the customer, bringing key customer needs, expectations and technical requirements of customer programmes back into the organisation and advocating on their behalf.
- Lead regular customer programme meetings and manage schedule/issues by identifying, prioritising, communicating and reducing risk through informed decision making processes with appropriate escalation and transparency.Ensure customer expectations are both managed and met,
- Lead internal cross-functional team and drive risk mitigation plans, problem solving, and engineering resource management.
- Monitor scope ensuring that planned deliverables and timings from the customer are being met and if necessary agreeing with the customer change orders and any gap analysis that may be required.
- Develop programmes to measure and report health of customer accounts and improve customer satisfaction.
- Create and launch processes, workflows, and automations to improve internal efficiencies and increase overall effectiveness of the Customer Success team.
- Provide technical support and guidance on the company’s solutions and support growing accounts via new and enhanced products and solutions.
- Managing the financial aspects from estimates to actual costs and potential overruns, working closely with finance and reporting to management.
What skills, experience, and qualifications do you need to succeed in this role?
- Extensive proven track record in customer-facing roles managing projects/programmes across the full lifecycle
- Experience defining and delivering technology solutions in an agile software development environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Leverage data to drive decisions and measure the business impact of solutions.
- Adept at networking and forging strong relationships with internal and customer stakeholders.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Effectively represent the company, products and value proposition to customers, partners, and suppliers
- Collaborate with and influence stakeholders at all levels including executive leadership.
- Keen ability to self organise and keep others on track and aligned.
- Excellent problem-solving and strategic skills
- BA or BS Degree. Masters degree would be advantageous
- Prince 2 or similar international qualification.
Great to haves
- PMP / PMQ certification
- Experience in delivering automotive products/services to market
- Broad understanding of AI technologies is a plus
Founded in 2016 with a mission to enable better decision making, Secondmind is a world-class team of researchers, data scientists, engineers and product managers who apply years of award-winning, practical machine learning research to real-world problems.
We take pride in our diversity, valuing the experience and expertise that people from different backgrounds bring to our organisation. Our team of talented people from all over the globe is collaborative, innovative, ambitious, optimistic and curious.
Secondmind is based in Cambridge, UK, a global centre of AI and machine learning excellence, and backed by leading venture funds including Amadeus Capital, Atlantic Bridge, and Cambridge Innovation Capital, among others.
Competitive salary, depending on experience. Stock options and comprehensive benefits.
Flexible policy for remote working
Currently, Secondmind supports remote-based work, with our office open to a limited number of people who wish to work from there. Remote working will continue to be an option when our office fully reopens later this year, but we will promote a hybrid working model. In this role, it will be preferred that you work 2 - 3 days per week with your team in our office, but we will also consider remote workers and are happy to discuss individual preferences.