Integration Specialist (Junior Developer) at Lumeon
We are seeking an energetic Junior Developer to join our team as an Integration Specialist. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in the healthcare industry where your work will be key to providing successful products to our clients!
As an Integration Specialist, you will assist in developing and testing new integrations between our Client's platform systems and Lumeon Solutions. In addition, the Integration Engineering Team serves as an escalation point to assist with troubleshooting and updating integrations in the field while maintaining data integrity.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work with the Product and Solutions teams to gather requirements and document them
- Develop all work to Engineering standards and procedures
- Work with the Support team to identify and resolve issues raised
- Prototype new integrations and develop ad hoc tooling
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of two (2) experience as a software developer.
- Experience with source code repositories and issue/project tracking tools
- General understanding of networking environments (IP networks etc.)
- Knowledge of HL7v2 preferred
- Knowledge or experience with Web Services, XML, JSON preferred
- Must be self-motivated, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment where timelines are tight
- Must be an analytical and creative problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently
Lumeon Benefits & Perks
- Private health insurance (AXA): 80% cashback of dentist fees up to £400. 80% cashback of optician fees up to £200
- Flexible work environment
- Manager support for well-being
- 25 days annual holiday
- 4 paid Lumeon Care days for personal, family, or community care
- Pension with 5% match
- Parental leave: 10 weeks of paid leave to recover from childbirth. 2 weeks of paid parental leave to bond with a new baby
- Employee assistance program
- Cashplan (BUPA)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Working culture based on trust and collaboration: high level of autonomy (88% of our people said that they have the freedom to choose how to best perform their job) and high level of collaboration (94% of our people said It is easy to ask other members of their team for help.). For more on our culture, please check our careers page.
Here at Lumeon, our vision is simple: “A world where healthcare delivers the right care, at the right time, every time”. We are a digital health company that is a leader in care journey orchestration; meaning we deliver intelligent automation to transform how care is delivered.
We partner with more than 70 innovative health organizations in the U.S. and Europe and are dedicated to helping these organizations coordinate care in a way that results in, improved patient experience.
Lumeon has been recognized in Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2021. We offer competitive salaries, a generous benefits package, and an amazing company culture with frequent Zoom company events and daily fun brought to you by many creative Slack channels.
Lumeon is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants and employees will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status or any other basis protected by applicable law.