In this role, you will be responsible for the successful onboarding deployment and implementation process of GreenRoad’s in-vehicle edge device or cloud-based mobile App solutions for North American customers. This includes coordination with the customers, dispatching of the hardware, logistics handling, working with 3rd party installers and contractors, recruiting new installers and signing contracts, cloud-based solution configurations, customer training, and any other activity that is required for the mission.
You will have the opportunity to draw an impact on the organization, analyze and improve organizational processes and work to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency to assuring and maintain the high-quality level of service and SLA as expected by GR customers. You will be working closely with customers, account managers, contracted installers, inventory and shipping managers, and support teams to expedite implementations and service cases in the most efficient, and cost-effective manner.
▪ Smooth execution of projects including initiation, planning, and sign-off with customers.
▪ Work with the VP of Operations and customer-facing teams to continuously monitor the SF operational queues keeping the queues low as much as possible.
▪ Provide initial training and system interaction with new customers.
▪ Act as the technical authority for problem-solving and escalations.
▪ Manage pro-active services projects for key accounts.
▪ Fully control all related activities with GreenRoad’s installers.
▪ Assure effective and efficient Installer’s activity execution.
▪ Confirm and verify success implementations and service cases.
▪ Optimize the Installer’s rates usage efficiently, keep the extra mileage as low as possible
▪ Work with finance, approve invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
▪ Verify that installation work is being done according to well-defined installation documents.
▪ Be able to define and measure operations performance KPI/SLA.
▪ Generate monthly and weekly work reports as required.
▪ Work in cooperation with Account Management, Support, Supply Chain, and Implementation teams worldwide.
▪ Improve workflows, define and assimilate new processes internal and external.
▪ Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
ESSENTIAL COMPETENCIES & SKILLS:
▪ A highly motivated and positive team player able to work in a fast-paced, global, environment.
▪ Comfort with frequent customer-facing interaction, engagement, and project leadership
▪ A blend of high technical, self-managed execution driver capabilities.
▪ Well organized with a methodical approach.
▪ Ability to contribute as part of a remote team.
▪ High commitment to providing excellent customer service.
▪ Analytical, ability to interpret and make decisions from reporting data.
▪ Competent in the use of MS Office, SQL, and Salesforce on a daily basis.
▪ Ability to work in accordance with deadlines and a stressed environment.
▪ Experience with project management
▪ Experience with fleet management
▪ Experience with SalesForce
▪ Additional languages are an advantage. Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish/Portuguese