Passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence?! Join our growing US Sales team in a role that offers autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to directly contribute towards the growth and success of Seldon with our industry leading MLOps products.
Why join Seldon?
Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious mission: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve the world’s most challenging problems. Seldon accelerates the process of deploying, monitoring, explaining, and managing machine learning models, reducing risk and increasing ROI for data science projects. We have already helped to bring more than 3+ million unique ML models to production for hundreds of enterprises including Capital One, Ford, and Exscientia with productivity gains of up to 92%.
Machine learning will soon be at the core of every connected business, so we’re seeking talented individuals to drive our mission forward to deliver industry-leading machine learning deployment and continue to make our mark in the MLOps space.
We’ve created a culture that we’re proud of that’s driven by our open, collaborative ethos and supportive environment. We’re a passionate team of innovators and the builders of serious next-generation, data-centric MLOps.
What you will be doing
- You will be directly accountable for driving the growth of Seldon Deploy and Core Enterprise customers and the revenue of the business
- You will be responsible for managing an entire sales cycle in their respective territory, from sourcing net-new opportunities through to close
- You will able to convert both warm leads and proactively compile strategic market mapping and pipelining based on research and existing networks/ relationships
- You will be able to build rapport well, become a trusted advisor and use a variety of selling and negotiation techniques to see opportunities through to close
- You will be an internal advocate for customers, collaborating with Product, Technology and Marketing to ensure customer needs are addressed
What you will bring to the team
- 5-10 years sales and qualification experience within B2B enterprise space i.e big data, DevOps, analytics, and/or data science tools and technologies in large enterprise accounts
- Demonstrable experience building relationships with senior stakeholders, successfully utilizing a consultative approach and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of target achievement and a drive to succeed
- Significant experience and a strong existing network in your territory
- Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills to a range of both commercial and technical client stakeholders
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail and excellent critical judgment
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
Nice to have:
- Are able to quickly become knowledgeable in the technical details of our products
- Are passionate about Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence – one of the fastest growing industries on earth!
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a fast-growing company, with the opportunity to play a key part in growing our business
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A commitment to learning and career development and £1000 per year L&D budget
- Share options to align you with our long-term success
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Nest Pension scheme
- AXA Private Medical Insurance (including dental and optical)
- AIG Life Assurance and EAP
- Perkbox - perks and wellbeing benefits
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular socials, lunch & learns and games nights