Seldon was founded in 2014 with a simple yet ambitious mission: accelerate the adoption of machine learning to solve the world’s most challenging problems. Seldon accelerates the process of deploying, monitoring, explaining, and managing machine learning models, reducing risk and increasing ROI for data science projects. We have already helped to bring more than 3+ million unique ML models to production for hundreds of enterprises including Capital One, Ford, Exscientia, and Audi with productivity gains of up to 92%.
Machine learning will soon be at the core of every connected business, so we’re seeking talented individuals to drive our mission forward to deliver industry-leading machine learning deployment and continue to make our mark in the MLOps space.
We’ve created a culture that we’re proud of that’s driven by our open, collaborative ethos and supportive environment. We’re a passionate team of innovators and the builders of serious next-generation, data-centric MLOps.
You will be joining our Customer Success team in a role which offers autonomy, responsibility, and the opportunity to make an impact from day one with unique opportunities to grow and develop your career as we continue to shape the future of machine learning.
What you will be doing
- Develop best practices and runbooks that allow for efficient, repeatable, and scalable diagnostics of Seldon’s kubernetes applications
- Proactively troubleshoot to diagnose and resolve technical issues, escalating them to Engineering where necessary
- Liaise with end-users and the engineering team on both the customer and Seldon’s side to communicate fixes and guidance
- Promote self-service and help identify key areas where documentation can be improved.
- Support the analysis of tickets to identify common problems or trends and implement ways to mitigate these issues.
- Proactively triage technical support queries efficiently and effectively via call, email, and tickets ensuring that you are providing the best level of customer service at all times
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Tech, Product, and Customer Success to deliver fantastic technical support for our customers.
What you will bring to the team
- 3+ years engineering experience in a customer-facing role, preferably with a proven track record of meeting SLA’s and targets
- Experience supporting Kubernetes-based distributed applications and with one or more major cloud provider APIs and services
- A Linux background with networking knowledge and container technology skills such as Docker
- Strong organisational and communication skills (in both written and verbal) to manage multiple technical tickets with various customers
- A proactive approach to learning and investigating in order to resolve technical problems efficiently
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining attention to detail
- A proactive approach to continuous improvement and the ability to take initiative
- Passionate and driven to be a part of the Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence domain
What you will enjoy in return
- An exciting role in a growing company, with the opportunity to shape our approach to Customer Support
- A supportive and collaborative team environment with a commitment to learning and career development
- Flexible approach to hybrid-working (2/3)
- Share options to align you with the long-term success of the company
- 28 days annual leave (plus flexible bank holidays on top)
- Perkbox - perks, medical and well-being benefits
- Healthcare cash plan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme