(All applicants must submit their applications from: https://goo.gl/forms/cXe3IzhmHv8l5yJo2)
Having secured long-term investments and partnerships, we are looking for an senior EE engineer who is interested in a managerial and technical role.
WHO WE ARE...
- We are TG0, a team behind a platform technology. We build 3D interactive control products for automotive, consumer, VR, gaming and aerospace applications. We have built a prolific product portfolio working with well-known fortune 500 companies in various industries.
- Our technical development focuses on artificial intelligence algorithms and advanced signal processing to accurately detect variations in touch across flexible uniform interactive surfaces. Our technology can sense pressure, location, speed, and moving direction without embedding metallic sensors, replacing complicated electronic networks with one simple material and smart software algorithms.
- We are a team who enjoy each other, who love to have fun and who value beauty, novelty and innovation. We form long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners, we take pride in our teamwork, perfectionism and passions to create things that people have never seen before and love, with effortless and elegant manufacturing.
*THE ROLE INCLUDES... *
- The role is a mix of technical development and management. You will be responsible for managing a full-time electronics engineer. The team might grow in the future.
- You will also manage small commercial projects, which involves communicating with the client, managing the project team, and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- You will be driving the company’s hardware direction, by choosing the architecture for each project, as well as leading the design of the systems. This includes:
- Component selection, schematic design, PCB layout, PCB bring up and test
- Designing innovative PCB systems, such as modular products, multi-PCB systems, and Flex PCBs
- Research and development of different technologies
- Working tightly with firmware and mechanical design teams
- Testing and qualifying systems from rapid prototyping to mass production
- Creating and managing new projects on embedded systems such as RTOS, Arduino, C/C++, etc.
*WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO... *
- is an autonomous, self-driven person
- is a good communicator has a good vision of the feasibility of a given technology
- has excellent attention to detail and an eye for design
- has completed a BSc/MSc/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or similar field.
- 3+ years’ experience with electronics design and development.
- has 3+ years’ experience in PCB DESIGN.
- has 3+ years' experience in mass manufacturing and development, including DFM.
A plus if you have experience in the following:
- Altium PCB Designer
- ESD/EMC design
- Capacitive technology
- i2c, SPI, UART, CAN, BLE, battery power, Qi Wireless charging, etc
- Automotive certification & design constraints
- Good and fast hand-soldering skills
*WE ALSO OFFER... *
- Competitive salary + Share options.
- An open and home-like working environment in London.
- Opportunities to make real products for mass markets such as automotive, aerospace, gaming and IoT.
- Opportunities to work within a diverse team and to directly interface with the software and design team.
- You will be interfacing with Python, Unity, Adobe tools, Onshape, etc Full support for self-initiated innovations.