We are looking for a designer/engineer/business developer to support the creative operations of the new wave of incoming projects, integrating our technology into cars, gaming consoles and consumer electronic products. We look for someone who welcomes hands-on problem-solving, is passionate about making real products, and is meticulous and organised.
- Creative facilitation
- Project planning and internal knowledge management
- Team event organisation
- Prototype assets management
- Facility maintenance
- Delivering in commercial projects through mechanical testing/electronics testing
- Searching/contacting suppliers, and managing supplier relationships
- Interfacing with team project managers
- Good in communication
- Can use basic CAD software
- Knowledge in mass manufacturing, Injection-moulding (plastics preferably) is a plus
- Knowledge in basic electronics (Arduino) is a plus
You will be working with brands you heard of, projects that matter and a disruptive technology.
You will be working within a 35 people diverse team. And you can experience how a product come to life from idea sketches, modelling, prototyping, testing and branding.
We are based in South London with a nice working environment.
Please get in touch if you are interested.